Monday, April 25, 2005

Hello Folks,

I’d like to take this time to clear up a few misconceptions about the purpose of this site. At no time are these creations meant to hurt or slander those pictured, or portrayed in anyway. Christ is the main thing in everything, and I’m not too far-gone to admit that I personally have a sick mind. What I mean is that if I were really trying to malign or slander Pastor Carl H. Stevens, it would be much worse than that pictured on the site - we’re talking more along the lines of a few midgets and a mule - but we don’t need to go down that road just yet. The goal of it all is simply to poke fun at the allegations and the rumors, be they true, false or merely probable.

The fact is I have made a few other Bobble Head images that I’d love to share with you all, but I fear that viewers of the website would assume all of the portrayed folks to be part of the whole “Steven’s Baltimore Brouhaha” and that is not something I want to do. I’m not trying to group every single person I portray into the Stevens Sycophant List… far from it. For me, the Bobble Heads (whether you love or hate the folks who have been Bobblized so far) are more of a right of passage on the Liquidwaves website; an honor if you will. For some, it would be a welcome honor, for others, not so much. In any case, I certainly enjoy the shaking.

God Bless,

Shat Happens



Speaking of Which, New Bobble Head Update...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Click here for the rest of them:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home