Saturday, May 14, 2005

Those Who Think I'm UnFair, Here's a Picture of Myself!

kupski says:
Hey Shat...please post some pics of you now so that its an even playing field. I mean your the one who keeps posting stuff about a mans persona that is totally seperate from what he has done, so I think its only fair you give us all a chance to mock your physical apperances. Thats IF you got the cookies to do so, which I dont think you do.
I'm game, here's my picture do whatever you wish with it...send your creations or look-a-likes to Liquidwavesoflove@yahoo.com
.
I'M A SEXY BEAST!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a Sexy beast SHAT.
I think KUPSKI is jeaolouski.

 
At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come I dont recognize you ?
When did you graduate?
(I thought you would be better looking)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home