Friday, February 16, 2007

BEST POST EVER

THANK YOU SISTER MARY, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU, TO COMMEMORATE YOUR AWESOME POST ON FACTNET, SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY, 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm serious, when I saw this post, I looked like this young person below.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And even though I'm deathly ill at the moment, when I read this post, I immediately shot forth from my death bed and thrashed about with joy, as depicted below.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AND THE ONE I HAVE TO THANK FOR THIS FEELING IS SISTER MARY!

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, speaking of posts, daved has 59 more days of posting to keep my happy ass off FACTNet.
Cordell

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you guys should check your mail, please.
cordell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home